As a benefit-eligible SUU employee, you are eligible to receive (2) season tickets to each of the ticketed sports on campus. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to support SUU athletics and at the same time enjoy great entertainment at a tremendous value. You are obligated to pay only the taxes on the face value of the tickets as they are considered a taxable benefit by the IRS. Depending on your seat location you may also be obligated to join the T-Bird club and donate to the student-athlete scholarship fund. (See Policy 8.23 Employee Ticket Benefit for details.)
To make a request for this benefit, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the "Tickets" link in the menu bar above and then select "My Account" within that menu.
2. Login to your ticketing account. Note: If you have received ANY tickets in the past, you already have an account established and do not need to create a new one when prompted. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, contact the ticket office at 586-7872 and we can assist you.
3. Once you have logged in, select the "My season seating requests" button located next to the "Buy tickets now" button. You will then want to "add a new seating request" on the next page. If you find yourself selecting seats on a map and/or having a balance due for a ticket order, you have made a mistake and need to start over. You should only be making a request for tickets, not a purchase.
4. Be sure to include your T-Number in "request text" field of your ticket request to validate your eligibility for the ticket benefit. Also include any special seating requests such as seat location, etc.
5. Once your tickets become available, they will be held at will call or delivered to you directly if time permits.
NOTE: You MUST make a new seating request each season for every sport that you want tickets to, even if you have had tickets in the past. Without a seating request, we cannot guarantee that your seats will be held for you.
If you have questions, you may contact the Ticket Office: 435-586-7872.